When interest on capital is allowed to partners, Interest on Capital Account is debited and Partner’s Capital Account is credited, it is called

a) a transfer entry

b) a closing entry

c) an adjusting entry

d) an opening entry

Anurag Pathak Changed status to publish April 9, 2023
Add a Comment