When the interest on capital is allowed to partners, the Interest on Capital Account is debited and Partner’s Capital Account is credited. It is called

a) An opening Entry

b) A Closing Entry

c) A transfer Entry

d) An adjusting entry

Anurag Pathak Changed status to publish April 9, 2023
Add a Comment